f you love s’mores but don’t love sitting in a cloud of smoke while you roast your marshmallows, perhaps s’mores nachos are the answer to your camping dessert woes.
This is an awesome camping recipe for the whole family.
Adapted From: https://betsylife.com/camping-recipe-smores-nachos-campfire-or-grill/
- chocolate chips
- regular marshmallows
- graham crackers
- mini marshmallows
- Break up graham crackers and spread them in the bottom of your foil pan.
- The number of crackers you use will depend on the size of your pan.
- We use two cinnamon graham crackers in our 8 by 8 in foil pan.
- We have made this with regular and cinnamon graham crackers, but we like the cinnamon better.
- Sprinkle mini marshmallows on top of the graham crackers.
- Scatter chocolate chip on top of the graham crackers.
- Repeat with another layer of the three ingredients.
- Place more chocolate chips on top along with a few regular size marshmallows.
- Cover the pan with a piece of heavy duty foil, making sure to wrap it tightly around the edges of the pan.
- Place the pan on the grate of a grill or over the campfire. Get grill and oven directions above in the post.
- Like with regular s’mores, we find this grills best over coals as opposed to active flames.
- Cook until the marshmallows and chocolate melted.
- You can lift a corner of the foil to make sure it’s melted, or just use your nose to smell the chocolate.
- Just make sure not to burn it.
- Carefully remove the pan from the fire.
- Take off the foil lid and enjoy.