What do you get when you combine three of the best flavors ever into one easy dessert? Caramel Cheesecake Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars, that’s what. And wow, they are incredible.
Adapted From : https://www.melskitchencafe.com/caramel-cheesecake-stuffed-chocolate-chip-cookie-bars/
- 10 caramels
- 1/3 cup Philadelphia Chocolate Cream Cheese
- 16.5 oz Pillsbury Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Number One, Preheat oven to 375F.
- Number Two, Spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Number Three, Use 3/4 of the cookie dough to form ten cookie cups in the muffin tin. The dough will go approximately half way up the sides.
- Number Four, Scoop approximately 1/2 tbsp of chocolate cream cheese into the center of each cookie.
- Number Five, Place a caramel on top of the cream cheese in each cup and press down.
- Number Six, Use the remaining cookie dough to cover the cream cheese and caramels. You will have to use a fairly thin layer in order to have enough to cover all your cookies.
- Number Seven, Bake cookies for 8-10 minutes until tops are just starting to brown.
- Number Eight, Remove from oven and allow to cool before removing from pan. If you try to remove them while the caramel is too warm they will fall apart.
- Number Nine, Serve and enjoy!