My chocolate craving buster of choice is this keto chocolate mug cake. It’s super easy and the texture and taste is like the real thing – we’re talking a real chocolate cake in a mug!
I like to use cute ½ pint wide mouth mason jars for my cakes because I LOVE THEM. They are the perfect size for this 6 oz (volume) chocolate mini cake, but a small cappuccino cup works, too.
Adapted From : https://www.lowcarbmaven.com/keto-chocolate-mug-cake/
- 1 egg
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 3 teaspoons erythritol
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- 3 Tablespoons almond flour
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- Number One, Add butter and coconut oil to a microwave-safe mug.
- Number Two, Heat on high for 20-30 seconds until almost melted. Stir until there are no solid lumps.
- Number Three, Add dry ingredients and egg and whisk until everything is well incorporated. It’s ok if the batter looks slightly grainy.
- Number Four, Return mug to microwave and cook for 90 seconds.
- Number Five, Allow to cool and enjoy!