don’t know about y’all but those “cinna pies” and other desserts from the pizza delivery guys are really yummy! Once in a while I don’t mind spending the extra dough money, especially when a coupon is involved but really, it’s not worth it compared to what you get – sorry pizza guys.
Adapted From : https://www.asouthernsoul.com/cinnamon-sugar-pizza/
SUGAR CRUMB CRISPY
- 1 can Pillsbury Cresent Rolls
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup butter *make sure butter is cold*
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- dash of salt
- 1 to 1-1/2 Tbsp. milk
- 1 Tbsp. softened butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar *I like my glaze thicker, so if the glaze is too runny, just add more powdered sugar to get yours to the desired consistency.*
- 1–1/4 tsp. vanilla
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Cut in butter to sugars, cinnamon, and salt and flour to form crumbs.
On an ungreased cookie sheet, separate crescent roll dough into 8 triangles.
- Sprinkle crumbs on top.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 8-12 minutes.
- After they were cooked and cooled I cut them into smaller triangles but you can leave them big too!
Blend together and drizzle over Sugar Crumb Crispies