Crockpot Sausage and Potatoes – The most mouthwatering sausage and potatoes ever! This tasty casserole is made easy in your slow cooker. Full of Kielbasa smoked sausage, baby potatoes, and a creamy cheese sauce!
Crockpot Sausage & Potatoes is such an easy dinner idea with only five ingredients! Plus it will leave your house smelling amazing as it cooks all day!
Made this? Let us know how it went in the comment section below, thanksPrint
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 5 lbs. smoked pork sausage, sliced
- 1 10 oz. can cream of mushroom soup
- 5 lbs. medium russet potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 3/4 tsp. creole seasoning
- Spray crockpot with cooking spray unless you use a liner*
- Place all ingredients in crockpot. Stir.
- Cook on low for 7 to 8 hours.
- *Use a slow cooker liner for easy clean up! You can find these with the plastic storage bags in the grocery store.