Crockpot Sausage and Potatoes – The most mouthwatering sausage and potatoes ever! This tasty casserole is made easy in your slow cooker. Full of Kielbasa smoked sausage, baby potatoes, and a creamy cheese sauce!
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 5 lbs. smoked pork sausage, sliced
- 1 10 oz. can cream of mushroom soup
- 5 lbs. medium russet potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 3/4 tsp. creole seasoning
- Spray crockpot with cooking spray unless you use a liner*
- Place all ingredients in crockpot. Stir.
- Cook on low for 7 to 8 hours.
- *Use a slow cooker liner for easy clean up! You can find these with the plastic storage bags in the grocery store.