This Key Lime Pie Cheesecake Dip dessert is an easy no bake dessert that is perfect for potlucks, parties, and barbecues. Serve with graham crackers and fruit to dip into this creamy dreamy tasty dip.
Adapted From : https://www.babaganosh.org/key-lime-pie-cheesecake-dip/
- Graham Crackers, For Serving
- Green Food Coloring, Optional
- 16 Ounces Cream Cheese, Softened
- Juice and Zest of two limes
- 1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- Number One, In a large bowl blend together the cream cheese, sugar, milk, and vanilla using a hand mixer, until well combined.
- Number Two, Mix in the juice and zest from both limes, and green food coloring if using. Serve immediately with graham crackers, or chill until ready to use.