It’s not fall until we’ve had a slice of pumpkin pie. This no bake version frees up space in your oven, making it perfect for Thanksgiving dessert.
Adapted From : https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/a29480164/no-bake-marshmallow-pumpkin-pie-recipe/
- 1 (9-inch) store-bought graham cracker crust
- 1 carton (8 oz) Cool Whip (thawed)
- 1 bag (10 oz) large marshmallows
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup pure pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Number One, In a sauce pan, over low or medium-low heat, combine the marshmallows, pumpkin, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and salt. Stirring very frequently, let it melt and mix together until it’s smooth and combined.
- Number Two, Transfer the hot mixture into a mixing bowl and let it cool down to room temperature. About 30 minutes.
- Number Three, Once cooled, add the carton of thawed Cool Whip and stir together until completely combined and much lighter in color. Put mixture inside the graham cracker crust and spread out evenly.
- Number Four, Cover the pie with the enclosed lid from the crust and put it in the fridge for at least 6 hours to thicken up and come together.
- Number Five, Slice and serve with additional Cool Whip or freshly whipped cream.
Keywords: no bake pumpkin pie, pie, pumpkin pie