My all-time favorite oven baked chicken breasts recipe! It never fails me, thanks to this simple 5-step method that is easy to make and customize with your favorite seasonings.
Perfect Oven Baked Chicken Breast are incredibly juicy and flavored with the perfect amount of seasonings. Foolproof tip shared on how to bake the juiciest chicken breasts ever.
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsppaprika*
- 1/2tsp chili powder
- 1 tspsalt
- 1/2tsp ground pepper
- 1/4tsp crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1tbsp dried parsley
- 2large boneless, skinless chicken breast
- olive oil
- 2tbsp butter
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Mix together garlic powder, onion, paprika, chili powder, pepper, salt, crushed red pepper flakes, and parsley together in a small ramekin.
- Slice the large chicken breasts in half lengthwise to create 4 chicken breasts.
- Brush olive oil on both sides of chicken breasts. Rub the seasoning blend onto each side of the chicken breasts making sure all sides are coated well. Place seasoned chicken breasts in a baking dish.
- Place half of a tablespoon of butter on top of each chicken breast. Bake for 18 minutes. Remove baking dish from oven and place aluminum foil on top and bake for another 4-5 minutes.
- Remove chicken breasts from oven and allow them to rest for 5 minutes and serve
You make use smoked paprika for more flavor