Sheet Pan Roast Pork Tenderloin with Potatoes is a fabulous sheet pan recipe you’ll want to make over and over. Coming together in just 35 short minutes, once you make this, you’ll wonder why this hasn’t been your go-to dinner all along.
Here is what you will need to make this recipe,:Print
This Sheet Pan Roast Pork Tenderloin with Potatoes is extremely tender, succulent, and healthy. This pork tenderloin recipe is easy enough for a weeknight meal and delicious enough for serving to guests. Little effort with big results.
- 6 TB high quality balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup onion, minced
- 2 lbs boneless pork tenderloins
- 2 heaping TB pure honey
- 1 whole head garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 lbs baby potatoes, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh rosemary leaves, minced
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb carrots, peeled and cut into bite size pieces
- Preheat oven to 350F with rack on lower middle position. Line a large baking pan with foil and generously grease foil. Use paper towels to pat-dry all excess moisture from the pork tenderloins; place tenderloins in center of greased-foiled pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey, garlic, onion, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Use a whisk to combine well to form the marinade. Reserve 1/3 cup of the marinade in separate small bowl. Add potatoes and carrots to the marinade in large bowl and toss to combine well.
- Evenly drizzle the reserved 1/3 cup marinade over the pork, ensuring all sides are coated. Place potato/carrot mixture evenly around the pork tenderloins, ensuring that all marinade is evenly dispersed.
- Roast in oven 45-50 min or until pork reaches internal temp of 145F when tested in its thickest center portion. If pork is done before veggies, carefully use tongs to transfer pork to a platter and keep warm at room temp for at least 5 to 10 minutes – do not slice or cut into it (pork’s temp will continue to rise during resting at room temp.) If potatoes/carrots need to cook longer, bump up the oven temp to 425F and continue roasting veggies until nicely browned and tender – check often for doneness.
- Once ready to serve, slice pork and drizzle with any pan sauces that remain. Serve with potatoes and carrots.
- Calories: 536
- Sugar: 60.8g
- Sodium: 575.8mg
- Carbohydrates: 81.4g
- Protein: 23.6g
- Cholesterol: 57.1mg